The Railyard!


     Today I visited the Railyard, a hotspot for premiere entertainment in Lincoln, Nebraska. It’s here in the heart of the city where young professionals, families, and college students can choose from a wide range of restaurants, live entertainment and community events!

     Tonight the Summer Classic Movie Series at the Railyard featured a family favorite, Mary Poppins! At this family oriented community event, I had the pleasure of meeting Deanna Borg and her family. Deanna enjoys going to the Railyard, it’s a “…great family activity, we thought it would be a fun night to get out and have a movie where it didn’t matter if kids made noise or not.” Her daughter Lilly likes going to the Railyard too, “I like the movie because I also got to get to sit up high, I get to talk during the movie, which is very exciting, and I get to hang out with my friends and my mommy!”

     If you are looking for something to do, the Railyard has something for everyone to enjoy. These events are free to the public. A full list of upcoming events are available on their website.



Music: www.bensound.com

Want More Info?!
www.patricianangkal.com
www.tricianangkal.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts